JOB TITLE: Web Application Developer
REPORTS TO: Development Manager
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: No
JOB LOCATION: Remote
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
DuxWare, LLC creates Medical Practice Management Software – a SaaS Platform that enables Medical Service Providers to manage their practice and patients better. We design our products to get Doctors and Nurses paid, freeing them to focus on Patient Care instead of Patient Administration. Patients then benefit from improved healthcare and accurate, timely payment from their Insurance Company.
We are creating opportunities to train and develop software engineers to continue building on our company’s 30 years of success. We are looking for candidates that are highly motivated to learn our environments and techniques.
This position is a Remote Position (work from home). Our business office is in Lacombe, LA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work in an Agile Software Development lifecycle.
- Understand and analyze user and industry requirements, envisioning system features and functionality, and work with the team to bring them to life.
- Design and Implement User Interfaces
- Design and Implement Backend Systems, including Database Design and Interfacing with 3rd Party systems
- Design and Implement software in our High Availability Private Cloud Architecture.
- Completes software development activities by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems.
- Supports users and in-house teams by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Continually improve job knowledge by researching applicable technologies and software products, participating in educational opportunities, and reading professional publications.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE):
- Linux Administration
- Verbal Communication
- Web User Interface Design
- Software Requirements
- Software Development Process
- Component/Object-Oriented Design
- Software Debugging
- Software Testing
- High school diploma or equivalent
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE):
- Experience in Healthcare or Accounting is a plus.