Medical Practice Software Inc. is seeking a Full-Time Senior Web Application Developer with at least two years of experience who will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of software products to work in our Slidell LA. Office.
For years, physicians have counted on Medical Practice Software to deliver consistent high-quality practice management solutions. Through close contact with our clients, we are able to discover new and innovative ways to make our products shine and remain current and up-to-date. It is our dedication to providing the best medical practice solutions for our clients that has been, and will continue to be, the driving force behind Medical Practice Software.
1. Work through software development lifecycle including requirements, design, implementation and testing in an Agile Environment.
2. Design and Development of Web Based User Interface using and expanding existing standards.
3. Building Modular Components
4. Work with internal and external customers to find solutions to their needs.
5. Develop and maintain good working relationships with our partners.
2. Back End Web Application - PHP, SQL
3. Export of data in Excel, PDF
4. Linux Server Environments
1. Experience Developing Web Applications
2. Experience with Agile development methods
3. Ability to understand and communicate software workflow.
4. Self-motivated with good organizational and time management skills.
5. Experience with Cluster/Cloud Computing Architectures and software development practices.
6. Experience in Healthcare or Accounting is a plus.
1. Employee paid Health, Life, Dental Insurance in 90-Days with a percentage covered by Employer.
2. Paid Vacation, Paid Time Off
3. 401k After 1 year