State of the art, web-based Practice Management for your practice.
DuxWare can be hosted at our secure Data Center to be accessed by your office staff from any computer at any time.
Your data is always secure and safe and your backups are automatically done for you as well.
DuxWare is available in three configurations designed to meet your needs and your budget [Compare]
In today's world, security is high on everyone's mind. We consider security a journey, not a destination.
Security is at the heart of the DuxWare framework. It is an on going task to ensure the integrity of your information and we ensure not only the safety of the software, the servers it runs on and the networks that connect it, but also the people that use it.
Here are some of the DuxWare Security features built into all of our products:
- All network traffic from the client to the servers is encrypted with 128bit SSL encryption.
- Our servers have state of the art and up to date Firewalls, Virus Scanners, Rootkit detectors.
- No one outside of Medical Practice Software has any access to any client systems.
- We have automated systems which alert us immediately with any unusual system behavior.
At the heart of your software is data. It is vital to your business and, thus, vital to us.
DuxWare is built to protect your data. It is impossible to 'lose' information. No data is deleted, and any data that is changed is recorded and recoverable.
Our software includes backup and recovery systems giving your data safety with the following features:
- Deleted Data is only marked as deleted. It can be immediately recovered by users at any time.
- Our database does not suffer any performance loss due to 'old' data.
- The Database Engine that DuxWare uses has the reliability that make companies like Yahoo choose it.
- Our servers use RAID technology to ensure your system stays up even with the most common disk failure.
- Full Daily Backups are remotely stored on Medical Practice Software backup servers and tape drives.
- Every backup taken is tested automatically for data integrity and restore ability.
The learning curve of getting or changing software is often taxing on practices. We don't pretend otherwise. However, we strive to make DuxWare as intuitive as possible, easing the pressure of adopting a new system.
We truly listen to our users, both new and existing, and adopt new methods and changes in both the software and the way we support and train new users.
Updates and Upgrades
Unlike many software companies, we do not charge for upgrades, fixes or security patches.
Once you begin using DuxWare, you will always be using the latest, and up to date version of the software that has passed our rigorous testing procedures.
Web-browser Client Compatibility
Our software is 100% cross platform compatible. We have 3 simple requirements for any computer to access DuxWare - An XHTML/CSS compatible web-browser (Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera) with a working PDF plugin (Adobe Acrobat Reader, etc) and a Java VM (from Sun Microsystems). To put simply, any Windows operating system, Apple Macintosh, Linux Desktop or TabletPC is more than capable of operating DuxWare properly.