Medical Practice Software Opportunities
As part of the team at Medical Practice Software, you would be responsible for the ongoing development of the DuxWare product suite - developing new systems, modules and extensions.
- Designing user interaction models, workflows and user interfaces
- Integrating internal and external product design into a cohesive user experience
- Creating prototypes and authoring detailed interaction specifications
- Translating usability and field research findings into design improvements
- Successfully communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Mastery of user interaction design skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to communicate design rationale and build consensus.
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems.
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form.
- Familiarity with Web Browser technologies and methods.
Computer Language Skills
- SQL, including Database Administration and Optimization.
- C/C++ (linux/gcc).
- Java (optional).
- Object Oriented Programming Methods.
- Relational Database Methods.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being part of the DuxWare Development Team. We will follow up with you to discuss the opportunity details.